Here are a few facts about essential oils:
- They regenerate and oxygenate our cells
- They help build our immune systems
- Pure essential oils can be up to 70 times more potent than dried herbs
- They are so small in molecular size that they can quickly penetrate the skin.
- They are lipid soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls. In fact, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and then be metabolized like other nutrients.
- Essential oils contain oxygen molecules which help to transport nutrients to the starving human cells. Because a nutritional deficiency is an oxygen deficiency, disease begins when the cells lack the oxygen for proper nutrient assimilation. By providing the needed oxygen, essential oils also work to stimulate the immune system.
- Essential oils are very powerful antioxidants.
- Essential oils are anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-infectious , antimicrobial, anti-tumor, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and antiseptic.
- Essential oils may detoxify the cells in the body
- Essential oils containing sequiterpenes have the ability to pass the blood brain barrier
Butterfly Expressions is the brand of oils that I sell. They are 100% pure and they are very affordable. The company is focused on helping people and not in making a lot of money. The company is not a multi level company, so there are not layers of people making money on one bottle of oil. I keep some oils on hand and the others can be ordered and delivered within 2 or 3 days.